KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this (Senior) Treasury Analyst role for a global pharmaceutical group based at their EMEA treasury centre in Luxembourg. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering world class treasury services and projects for the group.
This is a truly unique opportunity; you will be the right hand of the EMEA Treasurer and groomed to take his role (or others within the group) with a few years. As one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical groups, your career opportunities will be outstanding and they will be able to match the high aspirations you have
You will report to the Head of EMEA Treasury but be given the autonomy to self-manage your projects. You will be working directly with finance teams across the world on very exciting and “state of the art” treasury projects. This is a classic treasury role with a twist. A large part of your time will be spent in global projects and you will have great exposure across the group
- Cash forecasting and liquidity optimization
- Develop processes to measure bank performance
- Manage counterparty exposures
- Develop and test the function’s disaster recovery plan
- Support daily operations
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions and other third party providers.
- Prepare management reports and performance measurement of treasury activities.
- Identify process improvement to optimize treasury activities, automate functions and increase internal controls.
- Maintenance and delivery of management reporting package, as needed
- Assist in development of and compliance with treasury policies and procedures
- Absolute fluency in English (close to mother Tongue level) is essential
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with high proficiency in Excel required
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- SAP and Hyperion proficiency preferred
- Continuous improvement mindset
- CTP and/or CFA preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience required
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please email us with your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com