KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for the position of Junior Accountant for the Accounts Department of a prestigious office in Luxembourg.
In this role, you will have responsibility of all Invoicing and Billing for the group, as well as assist in the preparation of annual accounts for the company
The Junior Accountant will report to the Director of Accounting.
Typical tasks will include: -
- Responsibility for Customer Billing, Invoicing, as well as AR/AP on all accounts
- Bank account reconciliations, preparation of payments, checking incoming and outgoing operations;
- Assisting in balance sheet revisions, preparation of financial statements adjustments
- Providing assistance in annual closure of accounts
Finance graduate with a previous experience in accounts and tax returns (such as an internship)
- A degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Three years’ experience in a similar position
- A solid understanding of Accounting principles
- Ability to identify potential errors in bookkeeping records
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and French essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Aidan O’Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com