KR Recruitment Luxembourg are delighted to be recruiting the AML Analyst position for a leading Trust and Administration company based in Luxembourg.
This is a truly unique opportunity; You will develop within a hugely dynamic and fast-growing company– your career opportunities will be outstanding.
- Ensure all aspects of Client Identification Program (CIP) are in accordance with know Your Customer (KYC) and compliance with the Luxembourg regulatory framework standards.
- Maintain detailed records on clients and know how to analyse the client data.
- Ensure and review all the KYC requirements for the clients in the company
- Follow up with external contact to obtain information to support cases
- Maintain, review and treat the Politically exposed person (PEP) register on a regular basis
- Provide advice to the client facing teams in relation to AML/CFT matters.
- University degree in Law, Commerce, Economics or Compliance
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in Luxembourg
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- Good research skills
In return, you can expect a generous basic salary with bonus and a range of attractive benefits. Training, incentive schemes are all part of daily life too! If you would like to discuss this in more detail on a confidential basis, please do not hesitate to contact Tshering Bhutia on 00 352 27 85 30 18.