KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Chief Compliance Officer role for a reputable company in Luxembourg.
- You will be responsible for developping and monitoring the compliance;
- You will manage and support the senior compliance team;
- You will conduct initial and ongoing AML due diligences on new and existing clients;
- You will be the point of reference for the CSSF;
- You will supervise that all Domiciliation's and Fund's activities are compliant with regulations;
- You will follow the evolution of the compliance regulations;
- 5 to 15+ years’ experience in Compliance,Master Degree in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
- Fluency in English and French is essential;
- You will be dynamic, flexible and highly organised;
- You will have team-leading skillsGood knowledge about the AIFMD, FATCA and CRS regulations;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas (AML/KYC Laws...);
For a confidential discussion to get more details regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors.