KR Recruitment are happy to be assisting this Global Insurance Group in their search for a Claims Assessor. The company has operations over multiple jurisdictions and a large presence here in Luxembourg.
They have a good reputation as an employer, and provide real development opportunities for all levels of staff.
The role of the Claims Assessor is a crucial one owing to their constant growth in the European market.
- Refer claims payments within specified assigned limits of authority.
- Use judgment to determine liability by gathering and analysing relevant facts, utilizing applicable law and establishing basic principles of negligence.
- Ensure a timely resolution to claims by developing case strategy, developing a case evaluation and escalating issues as appropriate
- Correspond with beneficiaries, agents, medical providers, investigators, external vendors and occasionally attorneys to gather information necessary for disposition of claims.
- Submit data for reserve calculations.
- Perform ongoing reviews throughout the claim cycle.
- Apply the principles of rehabilitation management to appropriate claims, monitoring and overseeing the progress of rehabilitation for particular claimants.
- Ensure excellent customer service by proactively communicating information, responding to enquiries following customer service protocols.
- Ensure compliance by following state,federal laws and regulations, internal control requirements and to the Global Life Claims policy.
- Identify and resolve problems by referring to policies, procedures and standards to ensure a certain consistency.
You should have:
- Fluency in English and German (mandatory), French or any other language will be an asset
- At least 3 years’ experience in claims management or a related field.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry ( Life & Risk Insurance), in particular Group Business
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office packages –MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Previous experience working within a diverse cultural organization would be beneficial
- Proven ability to build and maintain good working relationships with brokers/customers and internal stakeholders
- Team-oriented, systematic and goal-orientated operating
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information please contact Laetitia Raspado +352 27 85 30 42
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com