Client Relationship Manager Legal - Fiduciary
KR Recruitment are happy to be assisting this boutique Trust Company in their search for a top level Client Relationship Manager. The company has operations over several jurisdictions and a growing presence here in Luxembourg.
They have a good reputation as an employer, and provide real development opportunities for all levels of staff.
The role of Relationship Manager is a crucial one, with direct day to day contact with clients and will entail:
- Management of a diverse portfolio of companies (securitisation, structured finance)
- Incorporating Luxembourgish companies
- Dealing with daily administrative tasks realting to the finance, transactions and corporate secretarial matters
- Prepare deeds, contracts, documents required for the management of client companies
- Approval of annual accounts and filing them with the authorities
- Organise board and shareholder meetings and draft the minutes
You should have:
- Excellent written and spoken English and French. Other languages would be an advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment; either trust/domiciliation or law firm.
- Good knowledge of basic international tax law.
- Experience liaising with bankers, lawyers, custodians and other external parties
- Be university educated in Law or Economics/Business
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com