KR Recruitment is pleased to be working on behalf of their client, a leading Trust and Administration company to recruit a Corporate Secretary for their Luxembourg office.
With offices worldwide and a reputation as one of the leading organisations within their field, our client is continually growing and winning new business. Due to this success, they are now looking to hire a Corporate Secretary to join their team.
- Organisation of board meetings and shareholders' meetings (ordinary and extraordinary general meetings)
- Preparation of corporate documents (minutes, shareholders’ meetings, agreements, powers of attorney…)
- Drafting and follow-up of incorporation deeds, statutory updates and extraordinary operations linked to the activity of the companies
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with external parties such as notaries, lawyers, auditors, banks and administrations
- A minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position
- Fluency in English• Relevant legal education with proven experience in corporate administration and company law
- ICSA qualification would be an asset
- Exposure to tax driven and/or private equity and real estate structures is a definite advantage
For a confidential discussion about the role and the company please contact Tshering Bhutia, Consultant on +352 27 85 30 40