KR Recruitment is delighted to be assisting an international bank in their search for a Fund Accountant - Senior level/coordinator. The fund accounting team is responsible for accurate and timely calculations of NAVs.
Role and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for validation and timely release of Net Asset Valuation
- Supervise a team including fund accountants
- Be primary point of contact for clients
- Update of the accounting records
- Control and review of financial statements
- Actively participate in key projects
- Management of the compliance with internal procedures, legislation and accounting guidelines
- Liaise with internal teams on projects and auditors during reviews
- Work with other areas of the business on reporting, KPIs and meetings
- Risk detection and assessment
Skills and Experience:
- A relevant experience (5 to 15+ years) in the Fund industry
- Good understanding of fund Accounting and instruments
- Fluency in English and French
- Good command of GP3 or multifunds is key
- Analytical and management skills
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors.