KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an international industrial company, based in Luxembourg:
Customer Service Representative
To support our client’s growth plans, we are actively looking for a Customer Service Representative (permanent placement in Luxembourg). The Customer Service Representative/ Business Support Member acts as the first point of contact for our client’s customers. He/ She is responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by building and maintaining relationships with customers and providing prompt and accurate service.
The CSR will drive customer retention and growth through accurate posting/invoices of daily work through SAP, handling customer complaints and inquiries, a commitment to accuracy when reconciling accounts receivables, and strong organization skills when supporting delivery and service operations.
• Provide customer focused service to assigned customer accounts
• Accept incoming orders and route for production and/or shipment, follow up of the orders
• Support customers in their requests and questions on a daily basis
• Facilitate the information flow between internal and external customers
• Provide support to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained
• Work with customers needing to understand products and/or pricing and keep records of the key information
• Provide pricing to customers for orders
• Interface with production as needed to determine availability (warehouse management, stock management/planning) to meet customer needs
• Interface with logistic partners in order to make sure that products are delivered in due time
• Coordinate with finance for a credit limit and communicate such to client
• Solve problems with orders as needed for sales and/or customers
• Advise customers of order status
• Prepare delivery notes, export documents and customs declarations
• University degree in a related area or equivalent work experience.
• Prior customer service experience with superior customer service skills.
• Fluency in English and French.
• At least 2 years of experience in a Customer service department within an international industrial company.
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel. Demonstrate ability to use IT system such as SAP, CRM or others
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, email@example.com or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.