KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Demand Planner for a growing multinational industrial company in Luxembourg. You will join a dynamic environment with good career growth prospects. The right candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and the ability to process/compile the data with an ERP system (SAP is a plus).
One-year fixed-term contract
Your main responsibilities :
- Issuance of daily FG reporting - check of SAP data consistency + update of external databases – regular detection of quantities at risk & stewardship with business owner
- Full accountability of collaborative process with customers through Vendor Managed Inventory process : timely processing of customer data, data validation & upload in IT tools, weekly update of critical model parameters, decision making & order entry into SAP ECC6, communication to respective customers, daily management of business & customer requests, detection of customer & business deviations, setup & stewardship of action plans, proposals for SKU addition/deletion from VMI, support to VMI process extension to new customers
- Finished Goods inventory : monthly preparation of Finished Goods downgradings, submission to Senior Management for endorsement & posting in SAP, support to quarterly update of financial provisions for downgrading
- Support to business requests for process improvement & business development – data gathering + analysis + proposal making for review.
- Reporting of IT-related issues ie SAP reports for prompt resolution
- Backup of Internal Sales Trader position :
- Maintenance of weekly product allocations/quotas in OMP+ per product family + customer group
- Adjustments as per business priorities
- regular review with S&M Management
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of basic Supply Chain Management principles, with min 2 years experience in production planning - APICS certification is a plus
- Analytical mind : comfortable with huge bunch of figures, detection of data inconsistencies, ability to summarize & group data into meaningful buckets, driving business decisions
- Decision making, considering all aspects of a business situation, seeking support as needed – ie conflicting priorities
- Customer driven – both internal & external customers, business acumen
- Problem solving : solution-oriented, not only reporting issues
- Strong communication skills : clear + concise + persuasive style, ability to interact professionally with all staff levels, ability to develop positive relationships in multicultural environment
- Continuous improvement - initiative taking – proactivity
- Computer literate
- Experience with ERP (SAP ECC6) & OMP+ suite preferred
- Outlook + Microsoft Excel proficiency (ie pivot tables, VBA programming is a plus)
- Fluency in English (written+spoken); command of French or German is a plus
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City.
They offer a flexible range of recruitment services, and specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com