KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting this Analyst Developer & Project Manager of Business Intelligence and Production Monitoring applications. In this role, based in Luxembourg, you will manage the complete lifecycle of the applications: Analysis, Development, Deployment, Testing, Training and User Support. You would be joining a major company and will enjoy continuous training to get a real career plan. This is truly a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT developer of production applications.
Your main mission:
- Analyst Developer & Project Management of Business Intelligence and Production Monitoring applications, in charge of the development and support of BI applications and Production Monitoring.
Your main responsibilities:
- Architecture and functional specification of BI and Production Monitoring systems.
- Works closely with business engineers to identify opportunities and needs for IT solutions to improve efficiency in data reporting and analysis, as well as product manufacturing processes, reduce costs, improve quality and customer service.
- Analysis and documentation of the functional needs: writing functional and technical specifications.
- Participates in the development of requests for offers from our suppliers.
- Assures or participates in the parameterization, development, testing, deployment and support of BI applications and Production Monitoring
- Assumes a level of project management: the projects are 6 -18 months in duration, with around 3-4 people involved.
- Provides support to users.
- Ensure scalable maintenance of applications.
- Permanent contract.
- Remuneration: 58-65 K euros gross per year, can be discussed, depending on your profile.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous training plan.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in industry.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have strong analytical capabilities.
- You are interested in industrial manufacturing processes.
- Microsoft BI Tools and Environment (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Excellent knowledge of MS EXCEL and VBA, MS POWERBI and Crystal Report tools.
- You have practical knowledge of ORACLE & PL / SQL and Microsoft SQL Server & T-SQL.
- You have excellent communication skills internally and externally.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance to email@example.com or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg, offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.