KR Recruitment Luxembourg are delighted to be recruiting this Sales Director for our multinational client, a growing industrial company in Luxembourg.
Your main mission:
- Maximize the product revenue and profit in EMEA by defining the company’s appropriate sales strategy, by co-ordinating the sales activities within the entire organization and by managing the Sales team, in line with the EMEA company’s policies, overall mission and vision, customer satisfaction and budget objectives.
- While reporting directly to the EMEA Managing Director, you will manage, develop and inspire a great team of sales and technical support experts.
Your main objectives:
- Ensure that the company goals in terms of sales, gross profit, market share targets and customer satisfaction are met.
- Define the local regional and global sales strategy by leveraging the various local sales team and central functions.
- Adjust and maintain the sales organisation, develop and grow the company customer base and capture the commercial opportunities in a changing industry environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of experienced professionals by driving change, promoting continuous improvement and the adoption of new work methods in line with ever changing market demands and practices.
- Supervise the activity of the local Sales teams; set-up and manage an appropriate periodic reporting structure (at least monthly).
- Fulfil the administration duties the role of team manager requires (control/approve expense reports, holiday requests; define performance targets and bonus forms, etc…).
- Carry out the annual performance evaluation review (appraisal) with the direct reports and make sure the latter do the same with their respective teams.
- Intervene, as senior figure and when needed, in controversies or operational issues with key accounts.
- Represent the group in important fairs, exhibitions or industry association events.
- Interact periodically with the Product Manager to define and agree appropriate commercial initiatives.
- Act as partner with Operations and Credit managers to improve the company’s service level to customers and cash flow, mitigating the risks vs. commercial opportunities.
- Define the sales strategy and targets, both local (with the local teams) and global.
- Lead the annual Sales budgeting process with the various company locations and Product Line organizations.
- You have significant experience as a Sales Director within a worldwide industrial company.
- You are experienced in managing several small local sales teams across EU countries + ME / Africa.
- You have the ability to ensure the realization of annual targets and sales objectives, plus the strategic mid/long term vision required at this level.
- You are experienced in sales with a broad range of very technical products. A mechanical engineering degree is a plus (but not mandatory).
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com