- Supporting the team in the Luxembourg office, you will manage all the administration for the company
- Managing the diaries, travel, correspondence and compliance administration
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Billing processes and main contact for the bank
- Managing the providers of the group
- Reconciliation tasks (basic accounting responsibilities)
Skills / experience required:
- 1-5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Trilingual English, German and French (at least intermediate level)
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Work and Excel
- Be comfortable with numbers and in Excel is key
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
There is a good salary and package on offer for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in the heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services and Commerical / Industrial Sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.