KR Recruitment Luxembourg are delighted to be recruiting a Fund Controller for a well-renowned and expanding private equity company.
You will liaise with the front offices in Europe, and locally you will report directly to the COO and be part of a team of experienced finance experts.
- Management of the audit processes and preparation of tax statements
- Oversee the external provider’s work regarding the accounting and the financial statements preparation
- Managing and monitoring distribution processes and capital calls
- Preparation of the quarterly investors financial reports
- Monitoring cash movements and preparation of the related reporting
- Support the investment-related transactions along with the investment teams
- Liaising with the service providers, advisors and auditors
- 5+ years of experience in the private equity / debt fields
- Degree in Audit, Finance or Accounting – any additional qualifications would be considered as an asset
- A solid NAV experience within the fund industry
- Fluent in English and French
- Very good working knowledge of Lux GAAP and IFRS.
- A good team player – fit to current team crucial.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Flexibility, proactivity and a “can do” attitude.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance email@example.com or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment are a leading executive resourcing company based in the heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.