KR Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting this role for a Private Equity firm situated in the heart of Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent Global experience in Luxembourg Company and Tax Accounting
This position requires performing the technical accounting on all entities and structures of the group, liaising with other
departments as necessary
• Accounting and reporting requirements for all entities based in Luxembourg, as well as other jurisdictions
• Ensuring effective controls and quarterly reporting are in place
• Manage the relationships and processes with external auditors
• Regular Accounting filings in LuxGAAP
• FX transactions for all aspects of the company’s Luxembourg operations including accounting for transactions gains/losses, currency adjustments and hedging
• Implement any new Luxembourg GAAP accounting standards
• Liaison with Luxembourg tax advisors to provide accounting and supporting information for corporate tax returns
• Identify opportunities for process improvements
• Manage intercompany financing from Luxembourg companies
• Repononsible for all board meetings of Luxembourg companies
• English, with either French, German or Luxembourgish
• 5+ years of related work experience, including Lux GAAP, Lux Tax, US GAAP accounting, management and financial reporting
• Accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA essential
• A previous experience of working within a similar company or service provider in Luxembourg
• A strong team player, ability to operate effectively in a cross-border, global team environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, or contact, Aidan O'Sullivan, 00352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg, offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.