KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Controller in Luxembourg for its client, an international industrial leader in its market. You will join a worldwide group with a global turnover of more than 4 billion and more than 10,000 employees.
The group is still growing steadily, and it offers very good training programs. This could be the perfect role for an accountant who is looking for a more diverse role.
Your responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
- Creation and analyse of financial situation of products, customers, suppliers for management, sales, etc.
- Review standard costs with actual costs
- Manage coherent data in Unix system
- Calculate costing for new projects
- Review of daily profit
- Forecast and related reports
- Consumption calculation for chemicals, paper, stocks, …
- Stock variations
- Prepare all group reports (AC, IH-kosten,)
- Review all AC reports
- Manage intranet file upload
- Monthly stock take
- Stock reconciliation in accounting
- Investigate discrepancies.
- Collaboration with internal, external audit.
- Statec enquiries
- Review internal procedure with actual practice.
- Compare with the management rules and best practice.
- Follow-up of investments and grants from local ministry and EU
- Manage suppliers and credit control
- You have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Finance.
- You have 3 years of experience as an accountant or a financial controller, ideally within an industrial company.
- You are fluent in English and French or English and German.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, email@example.com or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.