KR Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting this stand-alone role for a well-known company in its field.
This position requires performing the technical accounting on all 10 entities and structures of the group, liaising with the Tax, Treasury,
Legal and Control functions of the entire group as necessary.
• Accounting and reporting requirements for all entities based in Luxembourg
• Ensuring effective controls and quarterly reporting are in place
• Manage the relationships and processes with external auditors
• Regular Accounting filings, sometimes converting from US GAAP to LuxGAAP
• FX transactions for all aspects of the company’s Luxembourg operations including accounting for transactions gains/losses, currency adjustments and hedging
• Implement any new Luxembourg GAAP accounting standards
• Liaison as approporiate with tax and treasury teams
• Liaison with Luxembourg tax advisors to provide accounting and supporting information for corporate tax returns
• Identify opportunities for process improvements
• Manage intercompany financing from Luxembourg companies
• Responsible for all board meetings of Luxembourg companies
• English essential, with any other language constituting an advantage
• 5+ years of related work experience(including supervisory), including Lux GAAP, Lux Tax, US GAAP accounting, management and financial reporting
• ACCA highly desirable, but not essential
• Experience of working with BCL and tax reporting
• Excellent gobal experience of Luxembourg Accounting practices
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, or contact, Aidan O'Sullivan, 00352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg, offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.