KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Financial Analyst role for a global leading Life Science group.
Working within this market leading group, you will have a real impact on the strategy of the business. You will provide key analysis for the global business unit of this US Pharmaceutical group
In this flat structure you will need to be independent, inquisitive and highly motivated, you have the opportunity to shape your own future.
- Reporting, Analyzing, forecasting and budgeting
- Project Controlling, R&D and Studies
- Closing tasks for both statutory and US GAAP
- Deputy of controlling manager
- Report about the status of a current controlling issues, projects and related deviations from a stated time-line or quality and advise the Supervisor of corrective measures to be taken
- Report all potential risks, operational failures, time constraint problems and extraordinary events that will negatively impact the performance of the department to the Supervisor
- Report on a monthly basis all potential risk or potential opportunities, operational failures, time constraint problems and extraordinary events that will impact the respective department to the VP Finance & Controlling and to the Managing Director
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations for respective departments
- Recommend benchmarks/comparison against which to measure the performance of company operations and the respective departments on a monthly basis
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- In depth experience in a similar Financial Analysis role within a leading multinational manufacturing group (Pharmaceutical preferable)
- Degree educated with a track record of success in a similar role
- You will have experience of leading and developing a team
- In depth knowledge of ERP Systems
- Advanced skills in Excel and Access required
- Absolute fluency in English is essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Kieron O’Connor.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com