- Stand-alone and consolidated accounts relating to financial instruments in structured transactions.
- Site accountant responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the accounting records for a portfolio of legal entities and the validity of bookings to the ledgers.
- Preparation of P&L attributable to the structure and balance sheet movements, as part of monthly management reporting.
- Liaise with the Front-office traders to resolve accounting issues and queries relating to particular transactions.
- Review and preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS and LuxGAAP and forecast management accounts.
- Monitoring of of key internal product and financial controls to ensure a robust regime.
- Qualified or near-qualified accountant (e.g ACA ACCA CPA).
- Experience in financial services
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and LuxGAAP
- Able to understand accounting entries and apply this in a practical context
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Understanding of the importance of robust controls
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Quick-thinking and independent-minded.
If you match these criteria, please do send your CV to James Bernie of KR Recruitment, via this website. All applications will be treated in confidence.