KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Senior Associate – Corporate Secretarial role for a leading global Asset Management group.
This dynamic and innovative group will ensure that you develop a varied skill set in a highly professional and demanding environment
You will be supporting the Compliance Conducting Officer to effectively anticipate and manage financial crime compliance risks and provide professional and timely advisory services, ensuring that the business understands it’s regulatory and legislative responsibilities. The existing Group Financial Crime Compliance function, will provide significant support for a broad range of activities.
- You will support the MLRO in developing and maintaining financial crime assessment of risk analysis and assurance in support of the business strategy;
- You will assist in the implementation and oversight of these controls by liaising with key stakeholders and third parties as appropriate;
- You will have a focus on the changing financial crime regulatory and legislative environment and ensure that M&G is compliant and has implemented controls across all work streams;
- You will act as a point of contact for escalated financial crime concerns;
- You will promote M&G’s values and culture to all of the Financial Crime Compliance stakeholders;
- You will ensure that financial crime concerns are escalated in a timely manner and relevant reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the team has appropriate procedures, skills and capability to support the business
- Interpretation of rules affecting the business and identification and analysis of financial crime related legislative changes
- Support the MLRO in the production of relevant management information and the submission of reporting to the Board and other key stakeholders including the Group MLRO
- Financial crime oversight of third parties
- Supporting a range of projects including new fund / product launches
- Provide assurance to the Group Director of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) that appropriate AML controls and processes are adopted liaising with the M&G FCC team accordingly
- You will ideally have a professionally recognised industry qualification(s) in FCC; AML; Fraud; Sanctions; AB&C.
- It is essential for you to have worked to a senior level in a financial crime compliance role and have demonstrated a professional knowledge of the Luxembourg financial crime legislative framework (AML, CTF, Fraud, Sanctions, AB&C and tax evasion).
- You will also need extensive knowledge of the asset management industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conceptualise complex issues
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage and deliver change
- Be proactive, demonstrate well considered judgements and anticipate emerging risks