Our client, a Multinational Private Equity Investment Company, is currently looking for a Fund Controller.
In this role, you will have ultimate autonomy, reporting to the CFO and Finance Manager of Luxembourg in multiple company / Fund Controlling and reporting tasks.
You will liaise with the investment team when required, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines met. There will also be a number of responsibilities including the financial monitoring and the day-to-day management of Private Equity investment vehicles.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monthly / quarterly / and annual financial reports
- Assisting with capital calls, distributions and other operational functions
- Co-ordination and preparation of financial and management periodic and annual reports including financial statements
- Assistance on the investments transactions along with the investment teams
- Maintenance and oversight of legal entities from an accounting, corporate, tax and compliance point of view
Experience And Skills
- Master Degree in Accounting/Finance
- A first fund control/ accounting experience (even as an intern)
- Proactive and autonomous.Strongly accurate
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication capabilities
- Team player, reliable and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Native-level fluency in French and English