KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Fund Controller for a leading Asset Management Company based in Luxembourg.
This is a truly unique opportunity; not only can you develop within a hugely dynamic and fast growing company, but you will also be operating in an industry that is highly sophisticated and global in scope.
The company offers a lot of benefits and puts work-life balance as a priority.
- Keeping precise reports in the accounting system
- Preparation of consolidated monthly /quarterly financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements and submission to financial authorities
- Preparation of accounts and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of tax returns
- Having the responsibility for all financial aspects of the entities in the portfolio
- Act as a point of contact for external tax and legal advisors
- Being regularly in contact with the teams based in other countries
- Be part of other ad-hoc requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Private Equity and Real Estate funds
- 3-5 years of experience in Big 4 or trust or Asset Management company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Very good use of Investran accounting system is a plus
- Excellent English is mandatory, German, French or Swedish would be a strong asset
- Excellent working knowledge of Lux GAAP
- Very good knowledge of consolidation and financial reporting under IFRS
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance to email@example.com or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com