KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting this Fund & corporate Administrator for a dynamic and growing Asset Management Company. You will be exposed to a variety of funds and be expected to deal with each accurately and effectively.
- Maintain all records and statutory records
- Manage corporate and fund-related projects (Luxembourg and abroad)
- Organise client’s meetings, board meetings and prepare draft minutes and resolutions where necessary
- Management of the files within the teamIncorporate client companies
- Prepare and hold of annual and extraordinary shareholder’s meetings
- Prepare contract notes for securitization and fund entities / follow-up of banking instructions
- Build relationships with third parties
- Maintain accurate reportsIncorporation / transfer / merger & liquidation of entities
- Provide assistance to internal teams and external auditors during fund audits
Skills / experience required
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg’s corporate, fund and securitisation structure
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar position ideally with a real-estate fund manager
- Fluent English (mother tongue level)
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please email us with your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors.