KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this PE Supervisor role for one of the biggest global networks for accountancy and tax services. This challenging and fast paced environment will offer you outstanding career opportunities both locally and globally.
• Handling of all aspects of day-to-day accounting, consolidation and reporting for one or more assigned regulated structures
• In conjunction with your team, timely and accurate preparation of net asset values, financial statements, investor reports, yields, distributions, and other Fund Accounting output, for subsequent review
• Day to day communication with the client
• Global coordination of the required deliveries
• Issue and run analytical reviews of data, ratios and key figures
• At least 5 years’ experience in Private Equity, at least two of which have been supervisory
• Expertise in Private Equity and or Real Estate
• Fluency in English & German
• You have a good command of the MS Office tools, and excellent skills in Excel
• You are well organized and pay attention to details
• Your inter-personal skills enable you to work together with the team to address the priorities and deadlines;
• You demonstrate strong analytical skills.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Aidan O'Sullivan.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com