KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Group Liquidity Treasury manager role for a leading trading group based in Luxembourg. In this role you will be responsible for delivering world class accounting systems for the group
This is a truly unique opportunity to manage a team and oversee the global liquidity for the group – liaising with all the regional treasurers. In effect you will be the right hand of the Group Treasurer.
Working directly with the Group Treasurer you will be given autonomy and responsibility to deliver outstanding results – for which you will be well rewarded!
Working at the purpose built global HQ in Luxembourg the environment is truly international, with over 15 nationalities in the Luxembourg office. This could be the perfect environment for you to develop your career.
- Partner in leading / managing general Treasury operations: Partner with Group Treasurer on managing entire cash management function and implementing improvement to the global cash management process. Monitor and help manage company’s daily cash position. Other functions include: liquidity planning and funding, bank line utilization management, cash needs budgeting for global operations, cash management, bank and management reporting.
- Loans, Credit Lines, structured trade products, OTC derivatives: lead deal structuring, negotiation and documentation processing, reporting and compliance management. Oversee letters of credit transactions and international guarantee transactions
- Banking and broker relationships: act as partner and Deputy to the Group Treasurer to manage core bank and broker relationships. Identify potential sourcing of financing and manage borrowing needs and structures. Support the monitoring of external account usage and make recommendations on closing and opening of external accounts.
- FX and interest rates: conduct analysis, develop hedge solutions and monitor/manage exposures in accordance with Group policies.
- Strategic capital allocation modelling: Develop medium and long-term funding scenarios to support the continued growth of the Company.
- Corporate finance: financial modelling for new projects, review of strategic alternatives, CapEx analysis with projections and banking solution drafting, working capital projections by profit centre and review versus budgets.
- Partner with Group Treasurer in ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities. Support the development of cash management, investment and other financial policies. Help evaluate, develop and manage department policies and procedures, operational controls and standards.
- Determine the products, services, technologies and systems that are available and appropriate for Group Treasury.
- Serve in a global support function as centre of excellence to regional Treasury centres.
- Improve Treasury processes towards a higher degree of institutionalization and best practice standards.
- Manage the Treasury team.
- Prepare reporting to senior management and the Board especially concerning global liquidity and bank line management,
- 7-10 years’ experience in Banking, Trade Finance or Treasury (from commodity finance or corporate finance in a bank or well experienced from a trade finance department of a commodity company or finance/treasury department of an international company)
- Good knowledge of international banking products such as letter of credits, repos,..
- Treasury expertise in cash management, cash forecasting, and foreign exchange and interest rate risk management knowledge
- Versed in corporate finance methodologies and application
- Prior work experience in an international environment
- Commodity and/or project financing experience
- Prior team leadership experience important
- Bank experience combined with industry experience is a plus
- Absolute fluency in English (close to mother Tongue level) is essential with French
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please email us with your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com