KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting an HR Manager for a newly set up Luxembourg financial services operation. The business has historically been London centric, but is now setting up a European Head Office to oversee all of its European operations, particularly in Spain, France, Germany and Italy as well as in some smaller jurisdictions. This includes an HR function in Luxembourg to support the European operations.
In broad terms you will be a competent HR generalist, Luxembourg based, with fluent English and able to support the Head of HR in the UK by providing great HR services in Luxembourg, and support to your European HR reports who will need varying degrees of guidance and help.
• Help set up the Luxembourg Office
• Provide full HR function for Luxembourg employees
• Provide line management for direct reports in Germany, Spain and France
• Ensure that local HR policies and procedures are correct and in line with best practice
• Build great working relationships with your HR colleagues
• Develop pan European training
• Ensure effective performance review and appraisals
• Standard HR administration
• Be involved with various HR projects
You should have:
• At least 5 years experience as an HR generalist including experience in Luxembourg
• Be fluent in English (very important), and French. Other European languages would be an advantage
• Some knowledge of People Soft / ADP ior similar packages would be an advantage
• Be comfortable with some travel initially in order to build relationships and gain a good understanding of the the HR needs across Europe
This is a really good role for someone who is looking to carve their own role out in a new position, and has the HR generalist ability and interest in developing a European HR function.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director on 00352 661 847 366 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.