Our client, a leading professional services firm in Luxembourg are seeking an HR Manager to undertake a wide ranging HR role.
The organisation has offices elsewhere in Europe as well as London and New York. The HR function is well established and highly regarded in the firm, which prides itself on its staff and how it looks after them. The role is a replacement and is based near the City Centre.
The role will include:
- HR related projects as requested by senior management.
- Responsibility for recruitment, contracts and on-boarding.
- Career planning, talent management and retention plans.
- Running appraisal schemes and reports.Implementation of GDPR related processes and procedures.
- Taking charge of the HR budget.
- Training and development.
- Supervision of a junior HR Officer.
You should have:
- 5 years + experience at a similar level.
- A relevant HR degree or qualification.
- Good project management skills.
- Fluent English and French.
- Other Euopean languages would be an advantage.
- The ability to deal with senior stake-holders.
This is a very interesting position for someone who really understands how a professional services firm runs, the value of its staff, and the importance of best HR practice.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Julian Evans on 00352 661 847 366.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company with offices in Luxembourg and Geneva.