KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this In House legal Counsel (Corporate lawyer) role for a leading trading group based in Luxembourg. In this role you will be responsible for delivering world class Legal support for the group.
This is a truly unique opportunity; you will be the based at the Group HQ and have access to the decision makers.
Working directly with the General Counsel and you will be given autonomy and responsibility to deliver outstanding results – for which you will be well rewarded!
Working at the purpose the group HQ in Luxembourg, the environment is truly international, with a diverse and multicultural environment. This could be the perfect environment for you to develop your career.
- Provide analysis and counsel on corporate legal, policy and compliance issues; anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the Company; develop and recommend policy and position on legal issues.
- Provide a full spectrum of legal services and support to the management of the Company on a broad range of contract, commercial, corporate, compliance and related issues.
- Draft various agreements.As required, advice to Executive Committee and Board in terms of corporate legal matters.Maintenance of up to date delegated authorities.Under supervision of the General Counsel, management of obligations and provisions of shareholder agreements.
- Preparing statutory meetings of shareholders, drafting legal documentation and following up formalities, filing of annual accounts.
- Proactive identification of legal issues affecting the business and the Company.
- Together with the General Counsel, support any negotiations regarding commercial or corporate transactions, including Group or transaction funding arrangements.
- Provide advice or coordinate the required external advice on transactions and the related structuring.
- Monitor compliance with shareholder agreements and management of compliance reporting required by the covenants contained in applicable funding arrangements as well as advising on compliance with funding covenants.
- Education: Qualified lawyer, Luxembourg Bar or other EU Bar.
- Work experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience as in-house lawyer or in a law firm.
- You will speak English and French fluently.
- Ideally you be trained in or have experience of UK law.
- You will also be familiar with the Luxembourg legal (corporate) environment.Experience in arbitration will also be advantageous.
- Behavioural Competencies: excellent communicator, both written and spoken, client and service orientated, problem solving, planning, work under pressure; negotiation skills, decision making, teamwork, keen eye for detail.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please email us with your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com