KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for our client who is a market leading and fast growing multinational manufacturing group (highly technical engineered products):
Industrial Sales Engineer (m/f)
Your main function:
- You will join a market leader in his industry with a strong and long standing reputation of high-quality products.
- You will ensure the continuous sales growth of your product range within your selected key account customers across USA and Asia, some travels will be required (around 35 %).
- You will manage both sales, long term technical projects and recurrent products (consumables, accessories).
Your main responsabilities:
- Develops and proposes the commercial policy of the company in line with the business strategy of the group.
- Defines the strategic objectives to be achieved and the resources to be put in place after analysis and evaluation of the various market components.
- Looks for new markets.
- Carries out market and competitive intelligence research.
- Listens to customers, collects their needs and expectations and communicates them to the various company staff.
- Ensures the evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and communicates the sales prices.
- Negotiates and checks the contractual agreements with customers.
- Develop and keeps track of the budget.
- Is responsible for the precise definition of customer requirements during the design and development of a new product.
- Is responsible for the preparation of tenders and their monitoring, in collaboration with the Purchasing Department.
- Establishes the sampling requirements and, for new products, monitors or delegates this task to the technical-commercial function.
- Advises customers on the proper use of products.
- Defines the associated services to offer to customers.
- Establishes all reporting indicators concerning his/her area of activity.
- You will have a Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic, ...)
- You will have at least 5 years of experience in technical sales towards key account customers.
- You are experienced in dealing with a wide range of high value added technical products and services.
- You are fluent in French and English, German is a strong asset.
- You have demonstrated great results by your technical knowledge and your will to ensure the best services to your clients.
- You have very good organisational capabilities to cope with multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- You present an effective image of the company towards internal and external partners.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.