KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Internal Audit Manager role for a leading trading group based in Luxembourg. In this newly created role and function, you will be responsible for developing the entire Internal Audit framework, and report directly to the Audit committee based in New York.
This is a truly unique opportunity; not only can you develop within a hugely dynamic and fast growing company, but you will also be operating in an industry that has experienced unprecedented demand in the last decade – your career opportunities will be outstanding.
Working at the purpose built global HQ in Luxembourg (they also have major operations in London, New York and Hong Kong) the environment is truly international, with over 15 nationalities in the office. This could be the perfect environment for you to develop your career.
- You will develop the internal audit function from scratch, including: Corporate governance framework, risk framework review and development, guidance to the Board / Senior Management on all Audit strategy and management
- Create the Global Audit Plan that will be agreed by the Audit Committee.You will then execute the Audit Plan and be responsible for the budget and programme schedule
- Focus on developing an Audit Plan to improve Financial reporting, compliance with local laws / regulations, ensuring assets are safeguarded
- Manage all audits globally, testing both financial, operationaland IT systems
- Maintain Audit reports reflecting the Audit’s performed
- Present Audit update to the board every quarter, with key findings and improvements
- Project leadership(Implementation) of an internal audit software programme
- Manage the external Audit programme
- Liaise closely with all business areas – with focus on controlling & legal to help improve the quality of the group reporting
- You will be required to travel extensively (+70% travel)
- This is a highly visible and strategic role.You will have to present regularly at board level
- You will be either Business or Accounting degree educated
- You will be Big 4 Audit trained and it is essential that you are a fully qualified Certified Internal Auditor
- You will have expert knowledge of Internal Audit and have experience ofa Management role in an Internal Audit function within a multinational group (preferably US cultures)
- You will speak English with absolute fluency; any other with European languages will be beneficial
- You will have outstanding communication skills.This is a stand-alone role and you will be comfortable working autonomously and delivering projects to tight deadlines
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please email us with your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com