KR Recruitment is delighted to be helping one of its clients to source an Investment Funds Risk Manager for their Luxembourg office.
The Investment Funds Risk Manager will join a dynamic team providing a full Expertise on Capital Markets. This department is specialized in risk management advisory, quantitative risk reporting solutions and valuation of complex financial instruments for banks & investment funds.
- Work alongside our consulting professionals and use your knowledge and innovative approaches to ensure the delivery of high quality risk management services to clients,
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants, investing in the development of staff and coaching them to their highest potential,
- Be actively involved all along the value chain of project management: interact with clients, conceptualize and rationalize solutions, closely monitor and guide the team, review clients deliverables to meet our high-quality standards,
- Participate in the coordination of the on-going development and continuous improvement of our proprietary risk reporting solution,
- Collaborate with other service lines on internal initiatives,
- Participate in the identification of business opportunities and contribute to the expansion of our Capital Markets Department in specific areas of Risk Management
- Very goodknowledge of risk management in the following areas: market/credit VaR, liquidity risk with a strong knowledge of financial derivatives instruments and structured products,
- Master’s degree in Financial Engineering, Business Administration, or Finance,
- At least 7 years' experience in the financial sector in a risk / valuation position,
- Fluency in French and English are both mandatory,
- Be an effective team leader, with a previous experience in management,
- Ideally from a Financial Consulting, Banking, Asset Management Companies or Manco background,
- Be able to prioritize issues, structure and lead clients projects,
- Be willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis,
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills,
For a confidential discussion to get more details regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com