KR Recruitment is delighted to be assisting this successful fund management company in their search for a person to join the small Luxembourg operation.
With a flat, almost collegiate atmosphere, they offer a superb career path to employees who relish working on a wide range of investment management issues, and who are looking for a long-term career in a real meritocracy.
The duties will be varied but initially geared to your current skill set; this may be a background in analysis, audit or accounting. Given the small current size of the office an ability to work on a range of investment management issues and a flexible attitude will be viewed positively.
- Native or fluent German and English is compulsory,
- Background in Investment Management, Audit, Compliance, Accounting, Legal, or from within the Funds Industry
- 2 - 7 years relevant experience (2 openings)
- CFA qualified or equivalent would be an asset
- Interested in creating a long-term career in the field of Investment Management
- Diplomatic skills, as well as experience of working in a multicultural environment
- A highly flexible work attitude; you must be happy to work in a flat organizational structure
For a confidential discussion to get more details regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance to Amel Mellouk.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.