Our client, a major international industrial company, based in Luxembourg, urgently requires a Helpdesk Support agent to assist the organisation with the identification, troubleshooting
and diagnosis of critical IT issues within the group
- Assistance on technical issues, either over the phone and in person
- Answering queries, making initial diagnosis of any malfunctions
- Performing troubleshooting, as well as coordination of remedial action
- Supporting the ICT organization to improve existing procedures, toolset and standards by establishing common practices (such as ITIL)
- End user technical support on PC and phone systems
Over 2 years of experience in a similar function.
Fluency in English and French is essential
Technical skills required: Computer Hard & Software + Periphery (Server, Desktop, Notebook and Printer);
Computer Networks (IPv4, IPv6); Windows 7/8 OS; Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 incl. Outlook; Active Directory; MS System Center; Software Deployment and ITIL-compatible Support Tools.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Aidan O'Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.