KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this growing high technology group in their search for a junior legal counsel. The group operates on both a B2B and B2C basis and provides a range of satellite services across Europe.
They are seeking a lawyer who has worked within a legal practice but is now looking to move to an in-house position and utilise their experience in a more relaxed but commercial environment.
The company has a flat structure, a low staff turnover and provides a pleasant environment in which to work:
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial contracts.
- Support customer care teams with regard to any legal matters or complaints.
- Give legal advice about consumer protection, data protection, copyright and media law.
- Filing and documentation retention.Maintain companies corporate books, records and company secretariat work.
You should have:
- 2 to 4 years legal experience, preferably in a law firm in Europe.
- Be fluent in English and French.
- Knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage.
- Experience of commerical law. Knowledge of media, telecoms, and consumer protection would be an asset.
- The ability to be organised and work within a deadline driven environment.
- A business orientated mind.
This is a really good role for someone who is looking for the next step in their legal career.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director on 00352 661 847 366 or email your cv to email@example.com.