KR Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting a Jurist Corporate (Paralegal) for a US holding company Head Office based in Luxembourg. The offices are near the City Centre making it a highly convenient and pleasant place to work.
The role will be reporting through to the General Counsel and the local CEO, and require a confident personality with a broad experience of US and Luxembourg law. Your duties will include:
- Corporate law (formation, reporting, restructuring etc)
- Organise and minute board and shareholder meetings
- Maintain all statutory records and reporting
- Work alongside, and with other functions including finance, risk, internal audit and compliance
You need to:
- Have c. 5 years or more experience in corporate law
- Be comfortable working alongside senior US executives in an American business environment
- Have an interest in working for a listed US group with a complex product range and offices in multiple US locations
- Be happy working alongside senior lawyers – you will be the only Paralegal in the Head Office – this will enable you to be involved in a very wide range of legal work
For a confidential discussion regarding this interesting opportunity, please send your CV in the first instance, or call Julian Evans on 00352 661 847 366.