KR Recruitment are pleased to be assisting a well-established service company in their search for a Legal Counsel to join their team in Luxembourg.
- Take ownership of the client relationship – your primary responsibility will be to act as the main contact person with the clients in PE/RE, and maintain a long-term relationship with these clients.
- Lead the team - you must manage/coach teams of accountants, administrators, compliance, and oversee their work.
- Performance reviews – you will provide support in the development of the managers responsible for the PE/RE structures in the company.
- Oversee the work of managers and identify issues & come up with better solutions - you will act as the key person to handle unplanned changes and deliver solutions to improve the efficiency of the company.
- Business development – you will be responsible to win new clients through expanding the current relationships with clients or bringing in new leads.
- Qualified Lawyer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Corporate Law
- Fluent in French & English
- Good knowledge with PC and web based technologies
- Logical & critical thinker with good leadership skills
For a confidential discussion about KR, the role of recruitment consultant here and the work environment please contact Tshering Bhutia, Resourcing Consultant on + 352 27 85 30 18 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.