KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting this Marketing Specialist, Civil Engineer degree. You will be joining a global leader with excellent career development prospects.
Your main missions:
Entertain and further extend the company’s worldwide leadership in your division by follow-up and market introduction of new technologies, ensure safeguarding of the company’s unique expertise, create new market demands as to widen field of application and increase market volumes, create all required tools as to ensure product added-value by build-up the group’s competence center and share know-how with internal and external stakeholders, provide regular training units documentation as full-package solution provider, entertain and develop contacts / relations at highest level of decision making project pyramid, support execution of your division and the group’s marketing & promotion initiatives as to provide key arguments on how to differentiate from the competitors, closely follow up on ramp-up and market penetration of direct and indirect competition: develop long term product and marketing strategies for the production units of your division as to adapt to changing market conditions.
Your main responsibilities:
Sales Support function
- Support Sales reporting.
- Maintain the project list
- Support the ISO 9001 certification
- Support Sales for customer visits
- Track competition (website, brochures, google analytics, google alerts…)
- Analyse the technical performance and marketing channels of competition
- Maintain profile database of competition
- Provide sales service comparison
- Follow-up and measure marketing success
Communication planning and content managing
- Elaborate and coordinate communication plan for segments and countries
- Prepare advertisement, advertorials, technical statements for print media
- Prepare and maintain brochures, case studies and technical guides
- Social media content managing (subject matter analysis, moderate exchange, content managing)
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- You will join a worldwide leading group, enjoy substantial training, and have good career growth prospects.
- You have a master’s degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to learn the Marketing Processes: Market Assessment, Segmenting & Targeting, Positioning, Customer interactions, Performance Evaluation).
- Fluency in English and French or English and German is mandatory, any additional language will be considered as an asset.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, email@example.com or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.