KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting this Office Manager position, for its fast growing client in the merchanting industry. You will be part of the expansion of the company, the Luxembourg office manage a turnover of 6 million euros. In this stand alone role you will be in direct contact with the customers, the suppliers, the HQ in the UK and the sales representatives of the comapny. This is a very diverse role with the opportunity to learn and keep growing thanks to the direct contact and training with the chartered accountant of the company.
Your main responsibility:
- Running the day to day business of Luxembourg’s office. Ensure good communcation flow between the HQ, the freight forwarders and the clients.
Your main activities:
- Be responsible for the office management (correspondence, office suppliers, bills, car leasing etc).
- Invoices follow-up.
- Customer reminders.
- Recording the invoices.
- Follow up with the freight forwarders.
- You have a previous experience as an office manager / secretary in Luxembourg.
- You are fluent in English, French and German.
- You are customer oriented and you have good organisation skills.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.