KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Operational Risk Officer role for a leading ManCo in Luxembourg.
As part of a shift in how the ManCo operates, the eprson for this role will need to have a proven experience in this field
Working in a flat structure you will thrive in change and enjoy constant challenge.
· Advise internal risk owners on how to identify, measure, analyse, monitor and report material risks, as well as support the development of risk mitigation plans as and when necessary
· Identifying key risks to the business, and reporting them to local and Executive levels of the business
· Collaborating when necessary larger risks that you have identified that affect all areas of the business.
· Following up and maintaining a register on key risks already identified for the EMEA region
· Monitoring and escalating, as well as deciding on appropriate mitigation of identified risk exposures, that exceed the company’s risk appetite
· Collaborating with other departments, ensuring that oversight of risk-related projects is being implemented
· Drafting and/or reviewing of policies, procedures and other governance documents, as necessary
· A previous years’ experience in Operational Risk Management within a Management Company, with a background in Big Four constituting a distinct advantage
· An analytical background is most important
· An in-depth knowledge of Basel II standards is essential
· An in-depth knowledge of Operational Risk
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Aidan O’Sullivan
on + 352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com