KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Project Manager role for a leading construction group operating on specilaist projects internationally. In this role you will be responsible for managing highly complex and sophicticated building projects, using state of the art techniques.
The Project Manager (M/F) is responsible for the operational and financial management of project implementation, you will be highly experienced and must ensure the dleivery on time and budget
• Lead site meetings: opening meetings, internal meetings, internal and external coordination, Shut Down, ...;
• Manage customer relationships: plan approvals, customer complaints, internal nonconformities, external planning, site receptions, maintenance notes, As-Built file;
• Ensure the financial follow-up of the project: progress reports, final statement, management of customer invoices, approval of supplier invoices, monthly budget monitoring (Contract follow-up);
• Follow-up of the planning of the project: update of the internal schedule, follow-up of the technical execution;
• Ensure the operational follow-up of the project: define the specific controls (control plan), direct the department of study, management of the site file, site visits and follow-up actions;
• Order management for the project: procurement, selection of suppliers, price requests, bid analysis, negotiation, order follow-up, quality evaluation of subcontractors and suppliers;
• Ensure the administrative archiving of the site;
• Establish the metric / typology A3;
• Lead and participate in the service meeting in which you, together with the Service Team, After-Sales and the Design Manager, draw up the SAV archive. This archive record is actually a checklist for the SAV file.
• Have a diploma of engineer / architect or a graduate under construction and have 5 years experience on large projects. Experience in metal carpentry will be considered an asset;
• Have a special interest in financial and contractual matters and be comfortable in managing the fiscal element of the project
• Organization, rigor and autonomy are required;
• An excellent sense of responsibility, to take initiatives and find solutions;
• Proficiency in computer tools (Autocad, Microsoft Office, Ms Project);
• Fluency in French and English is required.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com