KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting this Project Manager. You will be joining a global leader with excellent career development prospects.
Your main responsibility:
- You will coach 3 order managers in charge of the order follow up.
- Once the order has been taken over by the Project manager it is transmitted to the Order manager who is in charge for the entire follow up; from the rolling, through the fabrication up to the shipment as well as the invoicing. The delivery schedule and the main deadlines must be agreed by & with the different production to ensure the validated customer agreements.
Your main missions:
- Validate the internal order and transmit to the Order manager considering financial and technical aspects.
- Lead kick off meeting with the customer and the sales agencies prior to the fabrication start.
- Assist assigned Order manager throughout the project. Liaise with the customer, the mill, the fabrication shop representatives and the Technical Sales manager
- Ensure delivery schedule is respected.
- Guarantee order closure in various aspects; stock issue, invoicing & payment tracking, financial order revision.
- Be proactive to anticipate potential gaps.
- Manage claims in collaboration with the Quality manager and the local Technical Sales manager.
- You have a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in an industry or construction company.
- You are fluent in English and German. French is a strong asset.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.