KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting this Project Specification Designer. You will be joining a global leader with excellent career development prospects.
Your main mission:
- You will work in close collaboration with sales departments, plant and subcontracting department on worldwide projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyse the feasibility and examine customers’ requests.
- Provide price offer including technical conditions.
- Using AutoCAD or BIM – Revit in order to establish details of technical executions. Establish in-time detailed driving plans.
- Establish material lists according to customers’ needs based on tender documents, driving plans
- Propose, if applicable technical counterproposals.
- Ensure swift and efficient response to inquiries and issue technical offers for coating/welding/sealing.
- Ensure offer follow up.
- Analyse offers concerning technical and price aspects from different subcontractors in Europe.
- Negotiation with several subcontractor
- Calculate TCO costs associated with any external subcontracting including logistic costs, together with manufacturing lead times.
- Support R&D related to sealing and coating products.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- You will join a worldwide leading group, enjoy substantial training, and have good career growth prospects.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- You are fluent in English, French and German.
- Ideally you have a first professional experience, but young graduate profiles will also be considered.
- You are stress resistant, able to work in autonomy and you know how to present results in a clear and effective way.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.