KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting an independent minded Risk Manager for a newly transformed corporate solutions provider in Luxembourg. This is an unusual opportunity as it offers the successful candidate the chance to use their skills in an extremely wide ranging risk role. They are looking for a mindset that asks “What are the consequences that others cannot see, and what solutions are available for me to suggest?”
You will report to the local Head of Operations with a dotted line also to the Senior Risk Manager outside the country, in a highly visible role that is regarded as crucial by the Board in their expansion plans.
- Conduct risk assessment programmes across a wide range of operational areas
- Provide both independent and detailed reviews
- Maintain risk registers and dashboards
- Provide insightful risk reports to the Board
- Act as a business partner to the Front Office in terms of risk educationTrend analysis
- 4 years + risk experience with experience in a wide variety of industries
- Experience of Directors liabilities, financial, compliance and operational risk
- The ability to see both risk and solutions where others cannot
- Be comfortable questioning the normsFluent in English
- Comfortable working with senior management
- See the role of a risk professsional as integral to he companies growth
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Julian Evans on 00325 661 847 366.