KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Sales Support Executive role for our multinational client within their European HQ. Our client is a global leader within its “high tech” manufacturing sector and has an unrivalled reputation for quality engineered products globally.
You will work closely and support the EMEA Operations Manager. You will manage the inventory levels / planning of all lines within the EMEA region
The group can offer a stable and progressive environment in which you can enjoy “work life” balance and inclusive culture that you will enjoy working within!
- Responsibility for ensuring outstanding customer service to your clients (internal & external) within the EMEA region
- Problem solving as issues arise on daily basis!
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve client queries
- Be the key liaison point between customers and other internal departments: logistics, production planning, warehouse etc……. to ensure the clients receives the correct goods at the right time and has an excellent experience
- Part of the planning process for global materials and products worldwide
- Degree in Economics or Business
- Experience of an Sales Support role within a highly technical Engineering / Manufacturing environment, preferably within a multinational group
- Ability to build relationships quickly across very different groups, from highly technical engineers to pure sales people. You will need to guide multiple stakeholders with different priorities in a common goal
- Outstanding communication skills are essential in both written and spoken English, another European language is an asset
- Well-structured and with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Culturally open and adaptable (20 nationalities work at the HQ)
- In depth experience of ERP systems
- This role can be very challenging and stressful – you need to be able to work accurately and speedily, so a calm attitude is required
- Highly motivated with the ability work autonomously
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance to Mohamed Benmelouka – firstname.lastname@example.org.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com