KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Client Services role for an established bank here in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate proven experience in client servicing all Investor administration in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will find a rewarding work environment.
Purpose of the role:
• Ensuring that all backoffice transactions and related tasks are completed
• provide internal and external customers high quality of service and support
• support the team and individual team members as senior associate in a proactive and constructive way to continuously improve the team's performance
• Providing excellent Customer Service to the Scandivanian based customers
• Oversight of Account Opening procedures
• Ensuring that client instructions are perfectly executed
• Assist with on-boarding, by requesting various documentation from the client
• Ensuring that all payments of claims and commission, automatic and manual, are accordingly signed, executed and reconciled
• analyze current CS procedures to find improvement and present them to management
• take part for developing new IT tools for CS
• reconcialiation work in cooperation with other departments
• act as a role model in all relations with both internal and external customers to promote a culture of sutomer orientation
• take part in meetings and projetcs concerning the market you are working in (Sweden and Norway)
• Back up of the assistant manager in case of abscence
• Have between 3 and 6 years' Client Servicing experience in a similar position
• Perfect command of English and either Swedish, Norwegian or Danish. Other languages such as French or German would be highly desired
• A solid understanding of Investor Services in Luxembourg is essential, as well as a good understanding of other functions such as Fund Accounting, Custody, Fund Administration processes etc.
• MS Excel / IT skills are essential, as well as knowledge of different fund platforms, fund administration systems, SWIFT etc.
• Independent, flexible, analytical, and open