KR Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting this important role for a Private Investment Firm in the City Centre.
This position requires performing the technical accounting on all entities and structures of the group, liaising with the Tax, Treasury,Legal and Control functions of the entire group as necessary. You will also need to mentor your junior colleagues, helping them with their own personal development
• Accounting and reporting requirements for all entities based in Luxembourg
• Ensuring effective controls and quarterly reporting are in place
• Manage the relationships and processes with external auditors
• Regular Accounting filings, liasing with service providers
• FX transactions for all aspects of the company’s Luxembourg operations including accounting for transactions gains/losses, currency adjustments and hedging
• Implement any new Luxembourg GAAP accounting standards
• Liaison as approporiate with tax and treasury teams
• Liaison with Luxembourg tax advisors to provide accounting and supporting information for corporate tax returns
• Identify opportunities for process improvements
• Manage intercompany financing from Luxembourg companies
• Repononsible for all board meetings of Luxembourg companies
• High fluency in English and French essential, with any other language constituting an advantage
• 5+ years of related work experience, including Lux GAAP, Lux Tax accounting, management and financial reporting
• Chartered Accountant status desirable, but not essential
• Experience working within a multi - currency environment, with extensive foreign operations
• A strong team player, ability to operate effectively in a cross-border, global team environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, or contact, Aidan O'Sullivan, 00352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg, offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.