KR Recruitment are pleased to be working on behalf of their client, a leading Trust and Administration company to recruit Senior Fund Accountant for their Luxembourg Private Equity and Real estate team.
With a reputation as one of the award-winning organisations within their field, our client is continually growing and winning new business. Due to this success, they are now looking to hire an experienced accountant to join their team.
This is no ordinary accountant role and the successful candidate can expect to be communicating with their clients on a daily basis with the responsibility of sorting out any queries and providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner. Full autonomy is given to each individual although you have the luxury of having a full support service division behind you and a management team that is eager to develop your career and your expertise.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Timely and efficient handling of all day-to-day administration and book-keeping for your portfolio of fund structures.
- Guiding, mentoring and coaching junior accountants in your team.
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of all financial reports.
- Maintaining excellent customer service to all clients and colleagues. Deal with the completion of routine audit queries
- Preparation of the periodic direct and indirect tax return
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following to be considered for this position:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with an excellent technical knowledge.
- Experience within the Private Equity/Real Estate sectors is a must.
- Previous experience in service provider/trust company.
- Fluent in English.
- Pro-active and can do attitude combined with a strong team spirit.
In return, you can expect training, incentive schemes are all part of daily life too! If you would like to discuss this in more detail on a confidential basis, please do not hesitate to contact Tshering Bhutia on 00 352 27 85 30 18.