IFRS Senior Accountant
KR Recruitment are pleased to be working on behalf of their client, a leading Financial Institution, to recruit an IFRS Senior Accountant for their Luxembourg office.
With offices worldwide and a reputation as one of the leading organisations within their field, our client is continually growing and winning new business. Due to this success, they are now looking to hire an accountant to join their team.
This is no ordinary accounting role and the successful candidate can expect to be communicating with their clients on a daily basis with the responsibility of sorting out any queries and providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner. Full autonomy is given to each individual although you have the luxury of having a full support service division behind you and a management team that is eager to develop your career and your expertise.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Timely and efficient handle a portfolio of clients
- Mentor and review work from juniors
- Prepare and review IFRS financial reports and be in charge of IFRS Consolidation
- Maintaining excellent customer service to all clients and communicating with other third parties
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills to be considered for this position:
- 3-5 years accounting experience (ideally in a service provider)
- Good IFRS reporting expertise, as well as a track record in Consolidations
- Fluent in English, both orally and written. Any other language constitutes an advantage
- Pro-active and can-do attitude combined with a strong team spirit.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance,
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com