KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this growing Luxembourg professional advisory firm in their search for a Senior Legal Associate. The firm have an enviable international client base, and offer a comprehensive range of corporate and tax services. They employ a range of experts and their clients come from varied industrial and business backgrounds across the globe.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating projects with external partners such as lawyers and auditors in order to give clients the best possible service.
- Building deep and strong relationships with clients.
- Preparing and negotiating legal documents of a wide variety, complying with Luxembourg and international regulations.
- Be a qualified lawyer or similar.
- Have 2 to 3 years post degree experience in a law firm or inhouse legal department.
- Have an interest in working in an international legal environment.Be fluent in English and French – other additional languages would be an asset.
For a confidential discussion regarding this interesting opportunity, please send your CV in the first instance, or call Julian Evans on 00352 661 847 366.