KR are delighted to be helping a leading banking company in their search for a Senior Risk Officer to join their Risk team.
The company has a beautiful office located in the heart of Luxembourg City, and a global presence in terms of its operations.
As a Senior Risk Officer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk
- Implement the Bank’s Risk Policies
- Calculate and foresee the potential evolution of identified risks (Value at Risk)
- Prepare the periodic reports
- Analyse and optimise the risk management process and propose actions to monitor critical risk issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor in Finance, Management or Business studies
- At least +3 years of experience in Financial and Market Risk in a credit institution
- Strong knowledge of the EU banking regulatory environment
- Good in maths: strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English. Any other language would be an asset
For a confidential discussion about the role and the company please contact Tshering Bhutia, Consultant on +352 27 85 30 31 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org